BIRCHBOX REVIEW | YAY OR NAY



A few months back, after researching every make-up subscription I could possibly, I purchased a Birch Box. One of the reasons I purchased it when I did was because of the buy one get one free offer that they do regularly to get rid of old stock. Today I'm reviewing three Birch Boxes: the November 2017, April 2018, and May 2018, all of which are very different from each other.

MAY BIRCH BOX






One thing I have found out from these three boxes is that the products they include are a bit quirky and things you wouldn't pick up and use on a normal day. 

Doucce Luscious Lip Stain - Shade Amber Rose

This is my favourite product out ALL the three boxes and the most used product. This lip stain is the perfect liquid lipstick for a night out or a long day at work as it completely stays put even when you're drinking litres of alcohol. You only get a sample size lip stain which has lasted me just under a month of using it two to three times a week.

Greenfrog Botanic BodyWash

I love the peppermint smell and the little beads within it to exfoliate. This bodywash is designed for people with sensitive skin and has aloe vera and saponin rich soapberries that help cleanse your skin and maintain PH levels.

Naive Unearthed Activated Charcoal Natural Deodorant balm 

Where do I start with this one? Well I haven't had the pleasure of using this one but I can say it smells lovely and I love the idea of it. 

NUXE Aquabella Mirco Exfoliating Purifying Gel

This a great product to pair with the Greenfrog Botanic Bodywash. I normal exfoliate after I use body wash and shave. I enjoyed using this product but didn't see any differences in my skin.

Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner

Loved this eyeliner. Very pigmented which meant I didn't have to keep going over the eyeliner to make sure they were pigmented. Loved it being small as it fitted in my small make up bag for work.


APRIL BIRCH BOX







For this Birch Box I was very pleased as I have used everything included and feel like it's well worth the money.

Modelco Baked Highlighter

This is one of the most gorgeous highlighters I've purchased in a while! A great gold shimmery highlighter for a glam look. I'm definitely considering buying the full sized product which RRPs for £24

Beautaniq Beauty Fill & Tame Brow Gel

This brow gel isn't pigmented at all, is only transparent, and helps keep the brows in shape. It has a vegan formula with aloe leaf extract. I've used it once or twice but find I don't use it often as my Benefit Gimme Brow product, which keeps my brows in shape without this product. 

Cath Kidston Hand Cream

Great little hand cream which was a very welcome product to my everyday hand cream. If you didn't think you would use it, you could always give it to a friend or family member as a small gift.

Marcelle Make Up Remover

Loved this product! Great for taking eye make-up off without burning your eyeballs out. Leaves your skin feeling really refreshed and clean. Love using this after a long day of wearing heavy make up. 

Afterspa Magic Make Up Remover Cloth

This product goes amazingly with the Marcelle water and helps to make sure that every little bit of make-up is removed of you face. Really easy to clean in either the sink or the washing machine. 


NOVEMBER 2017 BIRCH BOX








Benefit Hoola Bronzer

It was lovely receiving a sample of my favourite bronzer which I can use when travelling or for my hand bag. Great bronzer for adding warmth to your face and a glow.

Percy & Reed Volumising Oil

Used this product a few times but didn't see any difference in the look of my hair after using it. I didn't use a lot of it as I was scared of making my clean hair greasy. 

Klorane Dry Shampoo

Great little sample for in my wash bag. It didn't leave any white powder visible in my hair. 
Lovely smell and did the job

Seche Vite Top Coat

Very fast drying, and leaves a lovely glossy top coat. Will be my go to for clear nail top coat.



Thank you for reading this review! if you enjoyed this post please like and share it. If you have any questions comment the down below x


No comments