NEW BODYSHOP 3-IN-1 FACE MASK REVIEW



Above: my (slightly reluctant) boyfriend.


A few days ago I received an email from The Body Shop about their new 3-In-1 face mask as well as a Tea Tree Oil sample. Today I thought it would be great if a did a mini review for anyone wanting to trying this out for themselves.

So this face mask is a 3-In-1 product meaning mask, scrub, and wash, so you are definitely getting your moneys worth. When applying the mask you can feel the tea tree oil cleansing your skin with a slight tingle, giving it that fresh feeling. The scrub helps exfoliate any dead skin you may have and also unclog deep pores, I feel like the scrub is the thing that leaves your skin feeling so soft! The one thing that set it apart from the other masks is that when you begin to wash it off with warm water, the mask instantly begins to bubble and turn into a face wash. Its crazy how quickly it changed from a dry mask to a full on face wash.

One thing that people might be happy to know is that this product is 100% vegan and also cruelty free. The masks are currently on sale for £8.50 for a 125ml bottle and the samples I received were 1ml and covered my whole face so I can't imagine how many uses you'll get from it!


What do you think to 3-In-1 masks and will you be trying this product?


The Body Shop 3-In-1 Mask: https://www.thebodyshop.com/en-gb/face/face-masks/tea-tree-3-in-1-wash-scrub-mask/p/p001102

13 comments

  1. Great post! I'm way too lazy with my skincare routine at the best of times so a 3 in 1 mask sounds like the perfect product for me - so easy! I also like that it's cruelty free, always a bonus! Thanks for sharing

    - Rumaanah xx
    https://rumsthereader.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pop into the body shop and grab yourself a sample x

      Delete
  2. I've heard great things about these and really want to try them. I wish my boyfriend would offer to be photographed for my blog! It did make me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I love hearing about new skincare products! This one sounds really interesting. I'd definitely be keen to give this mask a go!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pop into your local body shop and grab a sample

      Delete
  4. I'd be really interested in trying this! I find skincare pretty boring sometimes but getting all the benefits of 3 products in 1 sounds right up my street! I'm always wary of face masks after having a reaction to the last one but I think I'd trust TBS, especially with it being Vegan!

    Jenny
    http://www.jennyinneverland.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely about finding that perfect product for your skin. I have a hard time with my T zone but this definitely helped! x

      Delete
  5. Oh wow, this sounds amazing! Will have to pop down the body shop to grab a sample, thanks for sharing 💖

    https://t.co/A6TSGHeb9K

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. Facial Masks

    ReplyDelete
  7. I curious more interest in some of them hope you will give more information on this topics in your next articles. face masks

    ReplyDelete
  8. Excellent article. Very interesting to read. I really love to read such a nice article. Thanks! keep rocking. earloops

    ReplyDelete
  9. Excellent article. Very interesting to read. I really love to read such a nice article. Thanks! keep rocking. Faceapp Pro Mod APK

    ReplyDelete