DECEMBER GOALS



DECEMBER GOALS


1.Eat More Healthy: I know that this might sound a bit crazy as December is normally filled with lots of chocolate, pigs in blankets and alcohol but I want to prove to myself that having several boxes of quality streets won't put me off. Since being at uni and living in the city centre I've but some weight on which is okay but lately it has been putting me down. I know that theres no point having sleepless nights when I could change some of my unhealthy life style habits.

2. Think Positively: Since moving away from home and failing two driving tests I've found myself feel more anxious than I have ever been in my whole life. I've never really had to deal like something like this so I've been doing my research on how I can keep it under control. I'm wanting to find away to put away these thoughts and focus on myself and being happy. 

3. Focus On Uni Work: I'm studying fashion design at Nottingham Trent University which is definitely a very hands on, stressful course but I've been trying my best to make sure I'm not distracted by the uni life and stay focuses on why I'm here. During my Christmas holiday I hope to really crack down on my work to make sure when I go back for my second semester I've done the best possible for my first project.

4. Blog More!: I've been trying my best to try keep my blog going while having a busy uni life and I'd say I'm doing good but I'd really like to get a routine going and really make this blog into something! I enjoy blogging so much and I've made so many friends I would love to take it a step Further. 

5. Keep Organised: This is something that I have always been good at but since moving in with my boyfriend I find it hard to keep everything organised and in the right place. I've always been into doing lots of lists and using my planner but recently I've really let it slip! I need to get back into it. 

New Month and another set off goals! Hope you enjoyed this post and it makes you think about your goals for the month!



No comments