2019 NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS





2018 has honestly been one of the best years of my life! So many significant things happened during this past year such as getting into my dream university, Winning the David Nieper Scholarship, Finishing College with the best Grade possible D*D*D* and the biggest thing moving out and going to university! It's been a stressful year but I wouldn't change it for the world.

2019 NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS 

  •  Pass my driving test: I've been learning to drive for over a year now and relied on my parents to pay for it but after going to university it was very difficult to continue. I've failed my test 2 times now and it has really upset me more than I expected. I can't just give up when I'm so close to passing. 
  • Go on holiday abroad: It may sound crazy to some people but at the age of 18 I've never had a passport or travelled aboard. This year I am determined to aboard and have a proper holiday to look forward to.
  • Get into a gym/yoga routine: Since moving out and going to university I have started to notice my body changing a bit and I want to get back to my fit healthy self. I want to be able to get up and go to the gym without worrying about the horrible weather I have to walk in to get there. 
  • Take my blog to the next level: I always found it hard to really push my blog as I didn't have the correct equipment to do so (camera, laptop, money). Now there's nothing holding me back!
What are your New Year Resolutions?

No comments