Benefit Feelin' Dandy Review





Today I thought I would give you another quick review on the benefit Feelin' danty set. I've had this since Christmas but not really started using it till now.

The set is £25.50 from the benefit website but I'm sure you can find it somewhere else for a little cheaper, In this set it includes posietint poppy-pink tinted lip & cheek stain, high beam luminescent complexion enhancer, dandelion  brightening face powder, ultra plush dandelion lip gloss. This little set would be great for just a simple look as nothing not to over powering.

My personal favourite in this set is the lip gloss because it's the first lip gloss which has actually stayed on my lips for longer that 10 minutes. One other thing I found out about this product is that it's quite moisturizing as well as super pretty. 

The "dandelion brightening face powder" which is a blush with a weird nice smelling fragrance in gives a lovely pigmented blush to your cheeks. As its only a set the products are minis but even so its taken me months to even break into the products. 

Another one of my favourites and probably the most used out the whole set is the High beam highlighter which is so subtle but amazing. I've found that it can quickly be used up as I layer it up to get the bright, glowing look.


Whats Your favourite Benefit product?



9 comments

  1. I've never tried anything from Benefit but I love the sound of this ltitle set! So many lovely bits in there!

    Kate// itskaterose.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my sister has sooooooo many different stuff from there. I think the best thing to do is go to one of their counters and talking to the people there to find whats best for you xx Alice

      Delete
  2. This set looks lovely- I love the Dandelion blush!

    Emily xo
    www.emilynewstead.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like such a nice set, it has so many stunning products in! The Dandelion blush is really pretty xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this set!! My favourite is the high bear highlighter which I brought in full size as I loved it that much! Great post xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I received this little set ages ago and it's so nice to see that it's still spoken about. I love the high beam highlighter - I always wear it on my brow bone, and it's just beautiful! Definitely something I use on a daily basis.
    www.amberatlanta.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete