September Life Goals | Get Healthy


In September I want to just start fresh. I start my second year at college as a fashion student, my Boyfriend moves away for uni and I just feel like it's the perfect time to just have a little bit of a life change. I've come up with some simple ways and goals I want to follow during September and hopefully after that.

1. Become more fit. I'm always saying to myself " I wish I was one of them girls who went to the gym and have a right nice body" For me I don't really go to the gym to change my physical body but to actual become healthy. I want to feel better in myself. So for this follow month I'm going to use my gym membership which I have thanks to my Boyfriends Mum and use it at least 2 Times a week. I'm also a big fan of running. Luckily for me I have a massive golf course which has a super pretty path that I am able to run around. I like to do that as a mini warm up before doing a workout at home.

2. Drink more water. I have a probelm with my bladder meaning if I don't drink enough which I don't I can get ill quite often. It's something I've had since being little and some thing I've just came to live with. This next month I want to be drink at least 2 litres a day, this won't only just help my bladder but also my skin and lots of different other things.

3. Tidy Space, Tidy Mind. I'm very much a person who likes to keep my room tidy but with me being a arts and design student it means it can get quite messy. Also I have so much shit in my room that I don't need sometimes it can get a bit out of hand. So my goal is to clear and get rid of stuff I don't need. Like seriously Alice do you really need a box of make up that I had at 11 or school bags from like year 7???

4. Don't worry. I'm a big worrier when it comes to everything at life. I think a big part of it is being shy, I'm always thinking about what other people are thinking of me and how easily someone can upset me. I look back a times when I was 15 and someone said something nasty about me and gt upset even though it was ages ago. I'm shitting myself for when my Boyfriend goes to uni because I'm scared his going to find someone new and better than me, but realistic that's not going to happen because we couldn't be anymore in love. I wouldn't class my worrying problem as anxiety because as I'm getting older I'm getting past it and not letting it get in the way. This next month I'm going to Brave and strong and not let anything bring me down.

5. Eat healthy.  It's pretty hard for me to eat healthy when I work at subway and get free sandwiches and cookies. But this month I'm going to turn them sandwiches into a salad bowl and pile in them vegetables. One day I would like to try being a vegetarian but my obsession for chicken burgers is still here so it wouldn't last very long.

What is you're goals for the month? x

1 comment

  1. I totally need to drink more water too, and get healthy! Great goals!

    Anika xo | anikamay.co.uk

    ReplyDelete